Tuesday, April 15, 2008

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7348548.stm

The Pope made some statements about how he wants the catholic clergy to be free of scandalous sinful behaviour.

"The sexual abuse by clergy had been a great suffering for the US Catholic Church and for him personally, he said.

"I am deeply ashamed and will do whatever is possible so that this does not happen in the future," he said.

"It is more important to have good priests than many priests. We will do everything possible to heal this wound.""

Why is this important to me? Well, I just rejoice whenever biblical values are displayed.

FTA: Mr Bush is close to the Pontiff in opposing abortion, gay marriage and stem cell research.

I wouldn't call myself "close to the Pontiff", but its great to have someone in the Pope's authority with this such great moral fiber

No comments: